Filcro Media Staffing offers distinct benefits and advantages to clients seeking media recruitment specialization with proven efficacy.
Focus - An entire organization dedicated exclusively to broadcasting and media recruitment across multiple media platforms.
Acumen - A comprehensive understanding of skills, relationships, reporting structures, corporate cultures, global markets, technologies and monetization in the media industries.
Specialization - Detailed knowledge of business, creative and technical functions in the industry from tactical and strategic perspectives.
Media Specific Recruitment Experience - Filcro Media Staffing offers over 30 years of media recruitment experience, stability and accountability. Since 1985 the firm leads the industry with transparent modality and expeditious results.
Scope - From CEO to Manager each and every executive search is treated with the dedication and resources the firm is noted for.
Cost Structures - Based on the firm’s resources and media experience clients enjoy costs that reflect decades of repetitive identification in each media recruitment practice group. Clients have three (3) search options in the way searches are structured, conducted and priced. Filcro Media Staffing’s terms and conditions reflect a mature understanding of the media industry.
Expeditious - Based on modality, reputation and media industry acumen the firm quickly identifies, recruits, qualifies and attracts ideal candidates. The firm’s recruiters and OIC’s accomplish more in a few weeks than most search firms accomplish in many months. The firm is aggressive, knowledgeable, conscientious and quick to create multiple opportunities that facilitate success. The firm’s workflow permits a search to be honed at every phase of identification, recruitment and attraction.
Reputation - Executive searches offering diverse and unique candidates from an extensive pool of comprehensive proprietary data, internal O&D charting, industry relationships, media visibility, event participation and a known reputation for proven efficacy with clients and candidates.
Geographics - Every major and minor media market in the United States. International markets include EU, Asia, MENA and LATAM.
Transparency - Clients receive real-time access to deliverables and each search ecology through the firm’s proprietary systems regardless of geographics and time differences. The reporting and cadence of a search can be as collaborative or autonomous as required.
Confidentiality - Filcro Media Staffing can function with complete confidentiality up until the time of the client’s internal process or be extremely verbose to an industry sector or the industry as a whole.
Flexibility - We offer clients different strategies to support every contingency. The majority of searches fall under the (5) five search strategies below. The history of each can be viewed in case histories for new clients of the firm.
- The client requires Filcro Media Staffing to explore markets in (4) four weeks or less and then set a course of action based on findings that determine the best strategies.
- Client requires Filcro Media Staffing to participate in or take control of every aspect of the search. Consulting with the hiring executive(s) or committee, formulating identification, market and attraction strategies, relocation.
- Client has a succession need. Filcro Media Staffing assures continuity / confidentiality while quickly recruiting to meet business goals. This individual can represent continuity or be a change agent.
- Client knows their markets and sets all parameters for the identification, recruitment and attraction process. Filcro represents the client company to the industry.
- Client requires a market driven search that uses various aspects of all of the above and is determined by specific business goals that must be met on a set time-line
Detailed information pertaining to the firm’s specialized media executive search practices, search methodologies, recruitment expertise, recruitment efficacy, management consulting and business terms and conditions, can all be reviewed by utilizing the appropriate links designated on this page.
Practice Groups | Case Histories | Client Reviews | Employers & search information
To discuss a search - Mobile Page.