Filcro Media Staffing’s global broadcasting and interactive technology group specializes in recruiting Java development programmers and senior applications executives across all media platforms.
TV Networks, Motion Picture Studios, Telco’s, MSO’s, Gaming, Wireless Providers and Electronics Manufactures are the primary clients of the firm.
Recruitment scope ranges from programmers, PM’s to CIO’s. Geographics are global with executive searches conducted in the Americas, Asia, The Middle East, North Africa and Europe for in-country and global relocation to and from all noted technology and intellectual centers.
Technology is evolving at exponential rates and Filcro Media Staffing stays current with important trends to give our clients a cutting-edge advantage.
Just recently, in only 14 weeks after the 2.7 release of the LLVM compiler infrastructure, the 2.8 version was available. Keeping in mind that the Clang C/C++ compiler, was the first that could compile itself now 2.8 features a drop-in system assembler, support for writing object files directly from the compiler, and an ARM disassembler. The LLVM will begin integrating the libc++ library and the LLDB modular debugger soon. The potential is very exciting! Drupal’s 7 is finally here but support is lagging. Why? Their testing framework, scalability, a new interface and a new default core theme are noted improvements. A revamped database, ajax, file systems, jQuery 1.4 support, RDFa, and much more. Drupal shops are overwhelmed with customers so we say “bring these functions in house”.
The mission of Filcro Media Staffing is to make business goals a reality through the identification, recruitment and attraction of exceptionally talented assets.
In all of the firm’s business, technical and creative recruitment groups our focus and dedication is to the ever evolving media and communications industries we have served since 1985.
To learn more about Filcro Media Staffing’s recruitment capabilities we recommend the following reading:
What Filcro Media Staffing Considers a Technology Search:
Specific To Broadcasters:
How to Retain Filcro Media Staffing:
Areas of Interest to the client’s of Filcro Media Staffing:
- CMS content management systems for Motion Picture, TV Network, MSO, Interactive and Wireless distribution
- CMS utilizing Drupal web development, including Drupal module enhancements, Drupal module development, Drupal installations, Drupal integration, Drupal upgrades, and Drupal customizations of various themes of Drupal.
- CMS (content management system) based on PHP/MySQL for uploading customized content on dynamic websites with minimum efforts and loads.
- Monitization through content management and distribution across the standardization of three media platforms and systems architecture.
- Off the shelf or boxed customizations to integrate with in-house programming from proprietary content to terrestrial distribution systems.
- Advanced technology development with CODEC’s , shared code libraries and enhanced security systems for licensing and affiliate distribution.
- Resource-Oriented Architecture (ROA). URIs, HTTP, and XML cross platform compatibility for dissemination and assimilation.
- Legacy system Integration of AJAX Clients and RESTful Web Services.
- Apache Subversion (SVN) - Concurrent Versions System (CVS) -Software Configuration Management (SCM) - MultiSite (WAN Clustering)
- Java Servlet and JavaServer development. Support for the Servlet 3.0, JSP 2.2 and EL 2.2 specifications.
- Web Services Integration Adapters for Java, JSP, ASP, SOAP and .NET environments.
- API standardization and Java Content Repository (JCR) integration with Motion Picture content management systems across multiplex and MSO systems controlled by consumer wireless devices.
- Large scale Linux deployments with Sendmail, Apache, Tomcat, Squid, MySQL, NFS, DHCP, NTP, SSH, DNS, and SNMP.
- All listings of Java jobs for Java developers in TV and Media are provided to qualified candidates seeking Java development jobs across all media platforms. Salaries for Java developers, Java Managers and Java Directors Java Resume Submission Link
This URL: http://www.executivesearch.tv/html/tv_java_jobs.html
Special Link: TV Engineering Jobs
I’ve been writing Java code for 18 hours straight and I feel fine.