Vice President TV Network Online Advertising Sales
National Digital Media Advertising Sales Leadership - NEW YORK
A noted media, music and entertainment brand of a U.S. based multinational media and entertainment conglomerate that is the #1 company in their genre, in the world.
The Vice President of National Online Advertising Sales will lead the New York digital sales team and their support structures to leverage the TV Network with advertising agencies, direct clients, digital partners, and sponsors.
This Vice President will work to optimize revenue with synergies created with Online and TV Programming and Special Events with the TV Network’s internal TV Network and Digital Divisions in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Detroit.
Base salary of $225,000 to $600,000 first year based on experience plus exceptional bonus and commission structures. Offered are some the most comprehensive and complete benefits programs for you and your family in the industry equal to 30% of salary.
Medical Plan (s) , Dental Plan , Life Insurance , Accident Insurance , Disability Plan (s)
Flexible Spend Account , Retirement Plan (s) ,Savings , 401K , Stock , Direct Deposit
Wellness Benefits , Family Plan (s) , Internal Posting Promotions and Transfers , Company Cafe (s) in all locations , Easy Commute , Discount Company Products , Highly desirable work environment
- Lead, manage and coach the New York team consisting of skilled national digital advertising sales professionals, digital sales support staff and conduct sales reporting to senior management.
- Develop regular action and performance plans with account executives to improve sales volume and profit margins.
- Personally, manage a honed roster of key relationships with CMO level Fortune 50-5000 national advertisers and their advertising agencies.
- Creatively conceive, plan and present opportunities for direct clients, advertising agencies, digital partners and sponsors to participate with entertainment and music tent pole events, TV Network programming specials, music, reality series, fashion, award presentations, lifestyle, sports and news oriented offerings.
- Mentor, train and develop the New York Digital Advertising staff to be the best they can be from a sales and business development perspective.
- Lead by example in new business development, optimizing current relationships, ideation to enhance revenue and conducting polished client and agency presentations inherent to a global media and entertainment conglomerate.
- Maintain an active pipeline of agency and brand prospects and potential clients.
- Be involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and prospecting leads; outreach; marshaling internal resources and always helping to maintain ongoing relationships.
- Identify opportunities and close major brand advertisers. Negotiate with agencies/clients on all details of campaigns. Assist client with the formation of ad campaigns.
- Work to build and maintain a team environment with strong morale, positive energy, and a goal-oriented culture. Foster open communication with employees, and clearly communicate the
- importance of the team's vision, direction, and priorities. Consistently reward positive behavior.
- Establish success metrics and evaluate the performance of all initiatives and programs. Plan, monitor and evaluate team performance. Facilitate and deliver appropriate business and financial reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Build and execute the annual business plan and manage department expense budget effectively. Measure and communicate progress and performance standards.
- 10+ years of digital advertising/marketing sales experience – proven sales leadership experience with strong examples of personally closing large 5 and 6-figure deals
- 5+ years’ experience building high-performance sales teams at consumer facing digital brands. Establish mission critical policy and procedure. Foster a positive and rewarding business climate which motivates team members, but holds them accountable.
- A deep understanding of the industry's marketing landscape. The ability to confidently navigate video, display, programmatic, multi-screen and mobile advertising marketplaces.
- Passionate about building the right programs for your clients.
- Exceptional agency and direct brand relationships across a breadth of categories including entertainment, auto, tech, retail, CPG, apparel, and more.
- Contacts with experiential agencies and event sponsorship managers are a plus.
- Comfortable having high-level conversations with senior marketers and decision makers. Strong written and verbal presentation, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills required.
- Goal and results oriented — cool under pressure. Has a personal need to track results and progress. Self-motivated with zero tolerance for excuses that should not exist in a multinational media and entertainment conglomerate's sales organization.
- Effective time management and negotiating skills are essential.
Filcro Media Staffing
295 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Resume -Submission Link
This Page | Alt Job Page | VP | Searches | Contact | Practice Groups | Case Histories
All rights reserved, Filcro Media Staffing Media & Broadcasting Executive Search, 1985 - 2016
Jobs for Vice Presidents of Online Digital Advertising Sales in New York City TV Networks