Senior Copy Writer - ACD
U.S. Multicultural Automotive
“The Beauty of it All”
Location Dearborn, MI
Search Firm - Filcro Media Staffing The Creative Recruitment Group
Client Company - U.S. Multinational Advertising Agency
The Senior Copywriter ACD will assist in the supervision of an art director or senior copywriter based on their own creative strengths.
The Senior Copywriter ACD will report to the Executive Creative Director and help in presenting creative concepts to account management. The Agency is very enthusiastic to attract a talented Senior Copywriter who is ready to become an ACD and then filling any creative gaps with appropriate professionals to assist this new ACD.
This is a front facing creative copy-writing job for someone who "loves" being creative with clients and co-workers. "It's working with great people." In one of America's most desired communities for quality of life, family, schools, cost of living and community / lifestyle satisfaction.
A starting base salary to $140,000, plus exceptional health and wellness benefits, retirement, savings plans and noted HR programs. Corporate relocation assistance is also offered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work alongside the Executive Creative Director to guide creative development and execution.
- Responsible for developing and implementing creative direction (leadership and vision) on assigned copy writing projects.
- Responsible for developing a creative brief articulating the key elements of the creative direction.
- Supervise execution of copy writing, content, art, and design throughout all phases of project development. A person who enjoys creative collaboration, creative concept and ideation.
- Delegate or share tasks and responsibilities as you see fit, to improve creative workflow.
- Serve as liaison between the client and the creative group, communicating the vision of the creative group to the client.
- Strategize with the creative team to anticipate creative bottlenecks, analyze solutions, identify alternatives and suggest recommendations that facilitate intimate creative overview.
- Collaborate with internal departments, at times outside of creative, to streamline information flow and improve the creative project management and writing process.
- Develop and implement creative process standards and guidelines for ongoing copy development that aligns with project timelines.
- Work with the Senior Art Director to interpret concepts and copy into completed design(s).
- Maintain copy writing oversight of each creative product from inception through completion. Ensure the quality, continuity, and maintenance of creative concepts through client approval of each design.
- Responsible for creative and strategic thinking, developing writing and messaging relative to product descriptions, e-mail campaigns, headlines, and other creative media.
- Deliver creative copy, ensure message consistency, brand integrity, organization, grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit a demonstrated ability to proofread, edit, and review materials for accuracy & adherence to company standards for writing style and voice.
- Offer solutions and make recommendations for content development that your fellow creatives can learn from.
- 7 to 10 years’ of experience as a creative with strong ideation and proven copy writing capabilities.
- Prior experience working in an advertising agency with knowledge of the automotive industry preferred as a copywriter or art director.
- Honed time management and organizational skills to keep the client and creative team on the same page from a process and creative perspective
- Strong leadership and team-player capabilities with fellow creatives, clients, and senior management.
- Detail oriented with a passion for creativity, messaging, ideation and bringing creative concepts to fruition.
- A current set of responsibilities as an "ACD - Copy" or "ACD - Art" or Senior Copywriter" or "Art Director". A person who is prepared professionally to become an Associate Creative Director and front face with one of the world's largest auto makers.
- BA or advanced degree
- A true love for multicultural markets and their creative challenges, telling and writing stories that inspire consumers on many levels.
Officer in Charge of Search
Filcro Media Staffing - U.S. Group
Resume Submission Link
Contact | Detroit / Dearborn | Case Histories PC /Mobile | Client Notes | Alt Creative Director Job Link
Mobile Phone: http://www.media-recruiters.com/copywriter-dearborn-mi