Broadcasting and Media Executive Search
Filcro Media Staffing is a retainer based media and broadcasting executive search firm providing specialized identification, recruitment and attraction of broadcasting, advertising and media executives within a multitude of domestic and international markets across a variety of media platforms. With vast industry media experience, insight, and expertise, an equally important aspect of our firm is the wide variety of backgrounds and perspectives brought to work every day in service of our client’s specialized media recruitment requirements.
Cable TV & MSO
Radio & Music
Multicast & OEM
Filcro Media Staffing offers distinct benefits and advantages to clients seeking media recruitment specialization.
- Focus - An environment dedicated exclusively to broadcasting and media recruitment across multiple media platforms.
- Acumen - A comprehensive understanding of skills, relationships, reporting structures, corporate cultures, global markets and technologies in the media industries.
- Specialization - Detailed knowledge of business, creative and technical functions in the industry from tactical and strategic perspectives. Media Specific Recruitment
- Experience - Filcro Media Staffing offers over 25 years of media recruitment experience. Since 1985 the firm leads the industry with clear modality and efficacy.
- Scope - From CEO to Manager. Every executive search is treated with the same dedication and resources.
- Cost Structures - Based on the firm’s resources and media experience clients enjoy costs that reflect repetitive identification in each media recruitment practice group.
- Expeditious - Based on modality, reputation and media industry understanding the firm quickly identifies, recruits, qualifies and attracts ideal candidates. The firm’s recruiters and OIC’s accomplish more in a few weeks than most search firms accomplish in many months. The firm is aggressive, knowledgeable, conscientious and quick to create multiple opportunities that facilitate success.
- Reputation - Inclusive searches offering diverse and unique candidates from an extensive pool of comprehensive data, O&D charting, industry contacts, media visibility and a known reputation for proven efficacy.
- Geographics - Every major and minor media market in the United States. International markets include Europe, Asia, The Middle East, North Africa and South America.
- Transparency - Clients receive real-time access to deliverables and each search ecology through the firm’s proprietary SEIT system regardless of geographics and time differences. The pace and nuance of a search can be as collaborative or autonomous as each client requires. Modality
Detailed information pertaining to the firm’s specialized executive search practices, search methodologies, recruiters, recruitment efficacy, management consulting and business terms and conditions, can be reviewed by utilizing the appropriate links designated on this page.
Practice & Recruitment Groups
Modality - Filcro Media Staffing’s Search Methodologies
- Business, creative and technical goal determinations
- Tactical, strategic, cultural, change management and succession issues / planning
- Recruitment time lines
- Consensus for formulation of skill sets and experience for the search document
- Initial universe compilation
- Recruitment of candidates for tiering
- Qualification assessments
- Attraction of candidates
- Candidate justification procedures
- Tiering of candidates by recruiters, client and OIC
- Client interviews, internal assessments and justification reviews
- Client and Filcro Media confer to determine ideal(s)
- Documented 1st and 3rd party verification of background, education and experience
- Hiring terms, contract negotiations and or relocation finalization
- Formal offer
- Acclimation assessment
- Overview of above modality with Tony Filson as Officer in Charge
These standardized and proprietary recruitment methodologies have been utilized to facilitate specialized media and broadcasting executive search assignments, since 1985.
The firm conducts an “orchestrated” search process that has proven modality and efficacy. The firm’s focus and acumen are noted within specific case histories relevant to business, technical and creative identification. The firm’s practice permits established means to be honed at any point during universe compilation, identification or tiering. Each search ecology is transparent and collaborative with reporting functions that are unique to the level of tactical and strategic weighting of each assignment.
“The firm’s focus is fulfilling a client’s business goals by skilled media recruiters that specialize in the media industry within specific media disciplines.” Filcro Media Staffing’s reporting process facilitates clear definition and verification during every phase of recruitment, identification and assessment. Each variable becomes a catalyst capable of improving the search process. As candidates are identified the firm offers a modality that allows senior level executives to be viewed transparently at all times.
Specialized Media Search Groups and Disciplines
The “Recruitment Practices” page contains detailed information pertaining to the specialized search practice areas within Filcro Media Staffing. Business, technical and creative recruitment disciplines are discussed in detail allowing clients to garner a comprehensive understanding of the firm’s approach to the identification of specific hard skill sets and experience in each media and broadcasting practice group. C level executives, Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers are all identified, recruited, attracted, qualified, verified, hired and retained by utilizing broad and granular knowledge based on experience that is within context of the specific industry platform and the media function itself.
Reporting, Deliverables and Logistics - (SEIT)
Filcro Media Staffing combines traditional and proprietary search tools to enhance the identification process by increasing access to real-time information. The result is a simple and highly effective information tool called SEIT.
Clients conducting senior level executive searches have complimentary access to our proprietary SEIT system, pronounced “see it”. SEIT stands for search ecology information technology. We are the only executive search firm to offer SEIT. Clients retaining the firm for “multiple” searches receive a SEIT site for all searches with base salaries above $250K. Clients retaining the firm for single searches below $200K will continue to receive deliverables, logistics and reporting through standardized practices in the executive search industry.
Filcro Media Staffing provides a number of selected “Case Histories” for clients to review the firm’s methodologies within context of specific searches. The firm’s reasoning during the executive search process is an important factor in examining Filcro Media Staffing’s modality. OIC Search Roster
We encourage new clients to read an appropriate case history or group of case histories relevant to their current identification needs.
Management Consulting Options - Outside of the Executive Search Process
Domestic and International
- Formulation of compensation structures for business, creative and technology environments
- Succession planning
- Change management assessments for news lines of business or within context of acquisitions, mergers, divestitures and venture capital funding
- Skill set formulation and assessments
- Strategic and tactical planning within each practice group
- Filcro Media Staffing can offer complete guidance at any phase of business development or formulation.
- Global back office broadcast operations build-out. Back office information.
Please use this link for a Filcro Media Staffing pro bono request. Each pro bono request will be reviewed by Tony Filson personally. Thank you
Although we are always extremely busy in representing paying clients and in managing professional obligations, our commitment to pro bono service is unequivocal.
Providing media management consulting and high-quality broadcasting executive search services to those media non-profits who are unable to pay is critically important to our community. That is why Filcro Media Staffing participates in identifying media executives for nonprofit organizations that serve the public interest by serving the disadvantaged.
We are dedicated to using our resources to help the poor and disadvantaged among us by reviewing requests that we provide pro bono assistance in deserving cases.
This URL: http://www.executivesearch.tv/html/services.html
Case Histories: http://executivesearch.tv/html/case_histories.html
Sales Case Histories: http://www.executivesearch.tv/html/specialize.html
Search Rosters by Officer in Charge: http://www.filcro.com/Tony-Filson/
Search Reviews: http://www.filcro.com/Filcro-Media-Staffing/Review/index.html
©1985 - 2012 Filcro Media Staffing, all rights reserved Media and Broadcasting Executive Search Firms and Media Management Consulting Services by Filcro Media Staffing- Tony Filson Officer in Charge Filcro Media Staffing