Broadcasting and Media Executive Search
Filcro Media Staffing is a retainer based media and broadcasting executive search firm providing specialized identification, recruitment and attraction of broadcasting, advertising and media executives within a multitude of domestic and international markets across a variety of media platforms. With decades of media industry recruitment experience, insight and relationships, Filcro Media Staffing offers a wide variety of perspectives and proven efficacy conducting media and broadcasting executive searches.
Cable TV & MSO
Radio & Music
Multicast & OEM
Filcro Media Staffing offers distinct benefits and advantages to clients seeking media recruitment specialization.
- Focus - An environment dedicated exclusively to broadcasting and media recruitment across multiple media platforms.
- Acumen - A comprehensive understanding of skills, relationships, reporting structures, corporate cultures, global markets and technologies in the media industries.
- Specialization - Detailed knowledge of business, creative and technical functions in the industry from tactical and strategic perspectives. Media Specific Recruitment
- Experience - Filcro Media Staffing offers over 25 years of media recruitment experience. Since 1985 the firm leads the industry with clear modality and efficacy.
- Scope - From CEO to Manager. Every executive search is treated with the same dedication and resources.
- Cost Structures - Based on the firm’s resources and media experience clients enjoy costs that reflect repetitive identification in each media recruitment practice group.
- Expeditious - Based on modality, reputation and media industry understanding the firm quickly identifies, recruits, qualifies and attracts ideal candidates. The firm’s recruiters and OIC’s accomplish more in a few weeks than most search firms accomplish in many months. The firm is aggressive, knowledgeable, conscientious and quick to create multiple opportunities that facilitate success.
- Reputation - Inclusive searches offering diverse and unique candidates from an extensive pool of comprehensive data, O&D charting, industry relationships, media visibility and a known reputation for proven efficacy.
- Geographics - Every major and minor media market in the United States. International markets include Europe, Asia, The Middle East, North Africa and South America.
- Transparency - Clients receive real-time access to deliverables and each search ecology through the firm’s proprietary SEIT system regardless of geographics and time differences. The pace and nuance of a search can be as collaborative or autonomous as each client requires. Modality
Detailed information pertaining to the firm’s specialized media executive search practices, search methodologies, recruiters, recruitment efficacy, management consulting and business terms and conditions, can all be reviewed by utilizing the appropriate links designated on this page.
Practice & Recruitment Groups
Modality - Filcro Media Staffing’s Search Methodologies
- Business, financial, market, platform, creative and technical goal determinations
- Tactical vs strategic weighting, cultural, change management and succession issues / or planning when required
- Recruitment time lines and cadence
- Consensus for formulation of skill sets and experience for the search document or a revised job description
- Initial universe compilation based on experience, skills and geographics
- Recruitment of candidates for tiering
- Qualification assessments
- Attraction of ideal candidates
- Candidate justification statements
- Tiering of candidates by recruiters, client and OIC
- Client interviews, internal assessments and justification reviews
- Client and Filcro Media confer to determine ideal(s)
- Documented 1st and 3rd party verification of background, education and experience
- Hiring terms, contract negotiations and or relocation finalization
- Formal offer
- Acclimation assessment through onboarding
- Overview of above modality with Tony Filson as officer in charge - firm case histories - client letters
These standardized and proprietary recruitment methodologies have been utilized to facilitate specialized media and broadcasting executive search assignments, since 1985.
The firm conducts an “orchestrated” search process that has proven modality and efficacy. The firm’s focus and acumen are noted within specific case histories relevant to business, technical and creative identification. The firm’s practice permits established means to be honed at any point during universe compilation, identification or tiering. Each search ecology is transparent and collaborative with reporting functions that are unique to the level of tactical and strategic weighting of each assignment.
“The firm’s focus is fulfilling a client’s business goals by skilled media recruiters that specialize in the media industry within specific media disciplines.” Filcro Media Staffing’s reporting process facilitates clear definition and verification during every phase of recruitment, identification and assessment. Each variable becomes a catalyst capable of improving the search process. As candidates are identified the firm offers a modality that allows senior level executives to be viewed transparently at all times.
Specialized Media Search Groups and Disciplines
The “Recruitment Practices” page contains detailed information pertaining to the specialized search practice areas within Filcro Media Staffing. Business, technical and creative recruitment disciplines are discussed in detail allowing clients to garner a comprehensive understanding of the firm’s approach to the identification of specific hard skill sets and experience in each media and broadcasting practice group. C level executives, Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers are all identified, recruited, attracted, qualified, verified, hired and retained by utilizing broad and granular media industry knowledge based on experience that is within context of the specific industry platform and the media function itself.
Reporting, Deliverables and Logistics - (SEIT)
Filcro Media Staffing combines traditional and proprietary search tools to enhance the identification process by increasing access to real-time information. The result is a simple and highly effective information tool called SEIT.
Clients conducting senior level executive searches have access to our proprietary SEIT system, pronounced “see it”. SEIT stands for search ecology information technology. We are the only executive search firm to offer SEIT. Clients retaining the firm for “multiple” searches receive a SEIT site for all searches.
Filcro Media Staffing provides a number of selected “Case Histories” for clients to review the firm’s methodologies within context of specific searches. The firm’s reasoning during the executive search process is an important factor in examining Filcro Media Staffing’s modality. OIC Search Roster and a few client letters.
We encourage new clients to read related case histories relevant to their current recruitment needs.
Media Management Consulting - During the Executive Search Process
Domestic and International
Filcro Media Staffing has decades of executive recruitment experience with small and large media companies as well as non-media companies with internal media interests. In any and every phase of our client relationships we offer a wealth of media recruitment and media industry knowledge for our clients to draw from. Our goal is to help our clients in every way possible and to make working with our firm a pleasure. During the executive search process all of these services are included free of charge as advice, if requested.
- Compensation structures for media industry business, creative and technology environments
- Succession planning through recruitment
- Change management assessments for new lines of business, growth or within context of acquisitions and mergers. We can offer examples from 8 media platforms in domestic and international markets.
- Job descriptions, skill set formulations and industry experience benchmarks for all of our practice groups.
- Strategic and tactical planning within each practice group based on media industry awareness and relationships.
- Filcro Media Staffing will offer recruitment guidance at any phase of business development, operation or monetization. Longevity is expressed in the media executives recruited through our firm.
- Global back and front office broadcast operations. Filcro Media Staffing recruits for TV and Radio Networks, TV and Radio Station Groups, TV and Radio Stations, MSO’s, Cable TV Networks, Production Companies, Motion Picture Studios, Print Media, Telecommunication Companies, Digital Networks, Music Companies and a host of Fortune 50-1000 that have internal and external broadcast facilities. Our experience and insight into these markets and the executives who manage these environments is very valuable to clients seeking highly effective recruitment in an expeditious manner.
- Interim HR or compensation committee duties. When Filcro Media Staffing is recruiting for startups and new ventures we have offered guidance to boards of directors and investors to understand the media marketplace and formulate budgets for human resources.
Please use this link for a Filcro Media Staffing pro bono request. Each pro bono request will be reviewed by Tony Filson personally. Thank you
Although we are always extremely busy in representing paying clients and in managing professional obligations, our commitment to pro bono service is unequivocal.
Providing media management consulting and high-quality broadcasting executive search services to those media non-profits who are unable to pay is critically important to our community. That is why Filcro Media Staffing participates in identifying media executives for nonprofit organizations that serve the public interest by serving the disadvantaged.
We are dedicated to using our resources to help the poor and disadvantaged among us by reviewing requests that we provide pro bono assistance in deserving cases.
This URL: http://www.executivesearch.tv/html/services.html
Case Histories: http://executivesearch.tv/html/case_histories.html
Sales Case Histories: http://www.executivesearch.tv/html/specialize.html
Client Reviews: http://www.filcro-media-staffing.com/html/filcro_media_staffing_reviews.html
Practice Groups by Search and Vertical: http://www.filcro-media-staffing.com
Search Rosters by Officer in Charge: http://www.filcro.com/Tony-Filson/
©1985 - 2014 Filcro Media Staffing, all rights reserved Media and Broadcasting Executive Search Firms and Media Management Consulting Services by Filcro Media Staffing- Tony Filson Officer in Charge Filcro Media Staffing