Director Branded Partnerships
New York, NY
$250,000 to $400,000
Based on experience with exceptional benefits, savings, and incentives.
As a leading storytelling platform for publishers, brands and agencies to create and distribute engaging content for editorial and commercial use. Over 180M+ users are interacting with us each month across 15,000 publishers in over 55 countries.
Director, Brand Partnerships
We are seeking a Director of Brand Partnerships responsible for developing and growing content marketing solutions in the US market. This is a key hire based out of our New York City offices and reports into the Head of Sales for North America.
The Director of Brand Partnerships is an accomplished digital, mobile, and social media sales executive, with a deep understanding of content marketing and native advertising solutions. He or she is entrepreneurial, smart, energetic, a problem-solver with strong communication skills and an extensive network of agency and direct client relationships.
This role entails educating and securing strategic brand partnerships with East Cost agencies and brands about our content marketing solutions.
- Partner with US advertisers and ad agencies to generate advertising revenues and contribute to the company’s global brand partnerships business
- Leverage existing relationships to maximize both short and long-term revenue opportunities
- Proactively communicate and strategically respond to marketplace demands by developing a steady pipeline of new business
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of competitive landscape and market trends
- Creatively package and position the firm in a highly effective manner
Meet and exceed revenue goals
- 5-8+ years of successful online media sales and/or multi-platform solutions sales
- Strong contacts at brand marketers and East Coast ad agencies
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue goals and developing large scale strategic partnerships with Fortune 1000 brands
- Expertise selling premium-brand focused content marketing solutions
- Experience introducing new products/marketing concepts to marketers
- Highly collaborative; ability to work well internally with members of other key business units
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, high energy; roll up your sleeves mentality and a “get it done” approach
- Highly entrepreneurial, comfortable working in fast-paced environments.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close new business
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Ability/willingness and enjoy to traveling frequently
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required, Master’s degree a plus
- Candidates with BuzzFeed, VOX, Entertainment Weekly, Huffingtonpost experience and others will greatly understand the opportunity.
More About The Firm
Backed by one of the world's largest media and entertainment conglomerates and investment banking firms we provide the best and most advanced publishing tools for interactive storytelling in the digital age. More than 15,000 top tier publishers and brands are using the firm's interactive formats to stay relevant including: Unilever, AMEX, Ford, Dannon, Samsung, USA Today, Huffington Post, Mashable, MTV, People Magazine, Hearst publications and many others.
With offices in NYC, Los Angeles, London, Hamburg, MENA, and LATAM, we top the charts of the most shared websites on Facebook globally and are also ranked among the 50 most trafficked websites in the US.
Officer in Charge of Search
Filcro Media Staffing
295 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017
This URL: http://www.executivesearch.tv/html/director_branded_partnerships.html
Alt URL: http://www.media-recruiters.com/digital-pub-ad-sales-new-york