National Director Client Services
Media & Entertainment Talent Payment
Locations NY, CA, MA, FL, GA, TX or anyplace you choose in the - USA
Executive Search Group: https://www.media-recruiters.com/talent-payment-executive-search
Generous six-figure base with comprehensive benefits to include: Paid Time Off, Health Insurance with Health Savings Account feature & 401(k)retirement plan with up to 5% company match and year end profit sharing upon organizational income goals.
America's leading media & entertainment services firm founded in actor and crew contract & payroll services in the advertising and entertainment industries.
Our staff partners with our clients’ business affairs, creative and/or production teams to work on film, video, audio and live productions to manage costs and optimize outcomes of advertising campaigns, entertainment content and other creative productions using actors, announcers, influencers and celebrity talent.
To offer outstanding customized service to all clients in a professional, timely, clear, friendly and technology supported manner with the goal to enhance the client’s own work. To promote a team oriented environment that encourages individuals to contribute to the overall success of each other and the organization.
National Director of Client Services
SAG-AFTRA Talent Payment
- Oversee and manage a talent payment staff of nine to advise and assist clients in all aspects of talent payment services done under a wide variety of collective bargaining agreements, with a strong focus on the SAG-AFTRA Commercials Contract.
- Diverse responsibilities include driving client services and direct client assistance, with an overview as follows:
- Report to company president.
- Manage workflow, oversee client support teams and step in to do direct client work as needed.
- Take on special projects, if needed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with representatives throughout the industry to enhance the resources used to complete the responsibilities.
- Keep up to date with industry and union rulings, contract expirations and the potential cost implications and other specific matters that concern the client’s business.
- Develop and implement staff and client communications.
- Work with technical and network support staff to maintain secure business operating systems
- Some travel (when safe / post pandemic).
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- Five (5) to Seven (7) plus years’ experience in the commercial advertising or entertainment industry
- Supervisory experience
- Experience working with, and deep knowledge of the SAG-AFTRA Commercials Contract
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent end user computer skills with an ability to adapt to and use fast paced technological changes and enhancements
- Ability to work from home some or all work days
- Ability to work well both independently and as a part of a team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong remote / virtual work skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to see the overall scope of any issue
- Ability to write and communicate user requirements that describe enhancements to the organization’s proprietary computer system used for business operations
- Ability to understand and implement the overall organizational vision and mission
Environment & Culture
The company promotes a comfortable, casual work environment with high expectations for professionalism as it relates to business operations.
The company handles a large volume of the media and entertainment industry's needs with a fairly small staff, most of whom work remotely using our integrated web based business operating system to allow for easy communication and work flow.
At times, the work can be demanding, but we believe in supporting employees’ work-life balance to create an optimal work environment.
We are seeking a National Director of Client Services who can work in a positive work environment where security, stability and career growth are enjoyed by everyone.
The firm has a reputation of being a "Highly Desired" firm to work for. We are seeking a National Director who wants the same and can maintain this environment for their employees.
Officer in Charge of Search
Filcro Media Staffing
US | LATAM | EU | ASIA | MENA
Resume Submission Link
Share Job Link:
Alt Job Link:
Remote Manager’s Job Link: